Circuit 2, Exercise 2: Dumbbell Front Arm Raise
- Stand with your feet hip-distance apart. Hold a weight in each hand so your hands are facing forward with your palms facing your thighs and each weight down in front of your legs.
- Keep your torso straight and lift both arms up, keeping your elbows with a slight bend and your palms always facing down.
- Continue to lift your arms until they are slightly parallel to the floor, about shoulder height.
- With control, lower the weights down.
- This counts as one rep. Complete 10 reps.