Layers of Oreo crust, a pumpkin cream-cheese filling, and whipped cream — what part of that doesn't compel you to want to sink a spoon in? If you're looking for some dessert inspiration but baking isn't your thing, these mini no-bake cheesecake cups make it all too easy to pull out the stand mixer with confidence. Happy Halloween!
- 16 Oreos
1 tablespoon salted butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup heavy whipping cream
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- Place 8 to 10 short cups in a rimmed casserole dish.
- Combine Oreos, butter, and salt into a food processor and process until it's a fine crumb. Measure out 1/4 cup to set aside for topping.
- Divide remaining crumbs between small cups and use the handle of a wooden spoon (or another small flat object) to press the crumbs into a layer of crust. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- In a large bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together cream cheese, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice. Whip in half of the whipped cream.
- Transfer filling into a pastry bag fitted with a wide tip or a resealable freezer bag with the corner snipped off. Evenly pipe the filling between the cups. Cover and return to the refrigerator for another hour until set.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cover the top with a dollop of whipped cream and crushed Oreo crumbles. Serve immediately.
- North American
- 8-10 servings