Say hello to your new favorite Summer treat. These frozen yogurt fruity bites are as easy to make as one, two, three and are so melt-in-your-mouth tasty that you'll want to make these year!
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- Special equipment:
- Silicone muffin cups
- On a baking sheet, lay out 12 silicon muffin cups. Dollop some yogurt into each cup, until all the yogurt is gone.
- Place a few pieces fruit into each cup, pressing them down into the yogurt with the tip of your finger. Place the cups into the freezer, and freeze overnight, or until the yogurt is set.
- Once frozen, remove from the cases and serve, or place in an air-tight plastic bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- 12 servings
- Cook Time
- 4 hours