Fire up your grill, because we have a sweet take on a classic dessert that's basically perfection. Once you see this funfetti grilled cheese, you'll want to dig right in and try it yourself!
- 1 ounce ricotta
- 1 ounce funfetti cake mix
- 2 slices brioche bread
- 1/2 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon salted butter
- In a bowl, mix together ricotta and funfetti cake mix until smooth. Spread cheese mixture onto a slice of brioche bread and top with even more sprinkles. Top with the other slice of brioche.
- Heat grill to medium-low heat. Spread the butter on each side of the sandwich, and grill for 1-2 minutes, or until the brioche is crispy and the cheese is just starting to melt. Serve immediately.
- Desserts, Cake
- Serves 1
- Total Time
- 15 minutes