It's not quite a milkshake, it's not quite soft serve . . . it's a Wendy's Frosty — or, rather, our homemade take on the cloud of paradise. The best part: it only requires three easy-to-find ingredients and is so easy to make that you might just skip the drive-through window the next time you're craving this classic treat.
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 gallon chocolate milk
- 1 8-ounce tub Cool Whip
- Special Equipment:
- Ice Cream Maker
- Whisk together condensed milk and chocolate milk in a large mixing bowl. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill the mixture in an ice cream maker, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve immediately with a spoon and a straw.
- Drinks, Shakes
- North American
- 2-3 servings
- Total Time
- 40 minutes