It's easy to skip breakfast or simply reach for something on the go, but there's something decadent about pairing a soft, warm tortilla with eggs in the morning. And no we're not talking about breakfast burritos; we're talking about chorizo con huevos tacos.
Made with beef chorizo, delicious seasoning, and lots of eggs, this recipe — created by grain-free tortilla brand Siete — is supereasy to make (in one pan, no less). Prepare to be full and satisfied, and read on for the full recipe. When you've mastered it, discover the perfect drink pairing: agua frescas.
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place the ground beef, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder in a large skillet and cook until browned.
- Add chili powder and apple cider vinegar to the cooked beef and simmer for 3-4 minutes on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the eggs to the skillet and cook until scrambled.
- Serve with warmed Siete tortillas and salsa fresca.
- Eggs, Breakfast/Brunch
- 4 Servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds