This Full Moon in Pisces Limpia Will Help You Tap Into Your Psychic Abilities
Have you ever experienced déjà vu or thought of a friend from the past, and then they suddenly showed up? Did you ever have a premonition that came true? We all possess varying levels of psychic abilities, but not all of us are tapped into them. If you desire a deeper understanding of your inner knowing, the full moon in Pisces is on its way to create space for doing just that. The 12th and final sign of the zodiac is said to be the most psychic of all the signs. Pisces is highly sensitive to energy, causing this water sign to be quite emotional as well. It is jointly ruled by Jupiter, the planet of generosity, success, fortune, and luck, and Neptune, the psychic planet of compassion, intuition, spirituality, dreams, and delusions. So, it's no wonder that Pisces are typically drawn to healing and serving others.
Think of Pisces as someone with a huge heart, standing with their arms open wide, receiving all the energies of the universe. If that sounds a bit overwhelming, it's because at times it can be, and Pisces may experience feelings of sadness due to receptive sensitivity. With energy protections in place like baños, limpias, smudging, and grounding exercises, Pisces can feel free to openly embrace the world around them to feed into this sign's need to appreciate and care for all.
Under this full moon, we can all tap into the Pisces within our birth chart, whether it's our birth sign or not. Free yourself from whatever it is that no longer serves you so you can invite the psychic, deeply intuitive, loving nature of Pisces.
When Is the Full Moon in Pisces?
The full moon in Pisces will peak on Sept. 10 at 5:58 p.m. ET, but you may not see it until closer to sunset. You can also check out the sky the night before for an early glimpse of the full moon or the night following its peak when it's typically still shining brightly.
What Does the 2022 Full Moon in Pisces Mean?
This full moon signifies the end of summer and the beginning of autumn, which is why it is also known as the harvest moon. Since it peaks the day after Mercury goes into retrograde on Sept. 9, we'll surely be feeling more than just a seasonal shift. This means that we must all take special care to watch what we say and how we say it. Not only to others but to ourselves. As mentioned previously, Pisces can be quite emotional, but this water sign is also an intuitive expert. So, listen to your intuition, strengthen the power of your psychic abilities, and breathe through the moments that get to be too much. A few good deep breaths in the nose and out of the mouth can really release tension and pent-up emotions and reset our spiritual balance.
What Is the Spirit-Cleansing Prayer to Say For September's Full Moon in Pisces?
"God, I pray to release any self-doubt that keeps me from listening to my intuition. I want to honor my inner knowing and fully trust that my intuitiveness will help guide me through this life safely. So, it shall be. Thank you."
What Tarot Card Goes Well With the Full Moon in Pisces?
The moon is the tarot card of Pisces because of its watery, psychic, intuitive nature that can reveal illusions when instincts kick in.
What Chakra Goes Well With the Full Moon in Pisces?
The crown chakra at the top of our head is our connection to the divine and the energy center associated with our deep understanding and knowledge of life.
Spirit-Cleansing Recipe (Full Moon in Pisces Limpia)
- Sage, palo santo, sweetgrass, or any incense you love
- Moon water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, bergamot, sandalwood, rose, and cedarwood essential oils
- Orchids, water lilies, and jasmine flowers
- Lemon balm, sage, borage, mint, rosemary, and basil herbs
- Aquamarine and moonstone crystals
1. To prepare your moon water, fill a glass jar with water and place it on the windowsill overnight to absorb the energy of the full moon. You can do this the night before and use it in your limpia the night of the full moon, or you can do it on the night of the full moon (when it's thought to be more powerful) and do a late-night or early-morning limpia after the water has had some time to absorb the energy. Overnight is best, but a few hours will do as well.
2. Cleanse the areas where you will prepare your limpia and use it. Simply burn some sage, palo santo, sweetgrass, or the incense of your choice and pray as you allow the smoke to waft around the room, removing negative and stagnant energy. Now, you're ready to begin preparing your limpia.
3. The limpia can be done in the bathtub as a soak, poured gently over your head and body in the shower, or done as a foot soak, especially in the sign of Pisces since it rules the feet. So, depending on which you prefer, pour warm water into the bathtub, a large bowl, or a foot bowl or spa, and add a cup or two of sea salt.
4. Add several drops of Florida Water and at least a cup of the moon water you prepared.
5. Choose which essential oils you'd like to use, then add several drops to your limpia, praying and giving thanks as you do.
6. Next, grab a handful of the herbs of your choice and add them to the water. You can also simmer the herbs in a pot of water for about 10 minutes, allow the water to cool, strain it, and add it to the limpia.
7. As for your crystals, you can place them around the bathtub, create a tiny altar in your bathroom with a candle and them placed beside it, or submerge them in water, if it is safe. For example, you can absolutely add your aquamarine to the water, but a moonstone submerged in water for long periods of time can permanently damage it.
8. Finally, cover the top of your limpia with flower petals of your choice. If you prefer to see your flowers in full bloom displayed in a vase instead of in the limpia, you can place them somewhere they can easily be seen. You can even use water lilies for your limpia or place a beautifully bloomed orchid in your space to automatically lift the vibration.