This Super-Blue-Moon-in-Pisces Limpia Will Help You Trust Your Intuition
What would life be like if you never second-guessed yourself? What clarity would be brought forth if life was fully led by the intuitive voice? Exploring the answers to these questions is best done under a Pisces moon. August gifts us with a powerful one — a once-in-a-blue-moon event to end the month.
The Pisces Supermoon is upon us on Aug. 30. It will be the second supermoon of the month, hence the title Blue Moon due to its rarity. The Supermoon in Aquarius landed on Aug. 1, followed by the New Moon in Leo. Not to mention all the planets that have been in retrograde during this astrologically explosive month, including Mercury, which went retro from Aug. 23 until Sept. 14.
This is a great time to plant both feet firmly on the ground, tap into your third eye, and be prepared for a lunar ride to remember. There is so much opportunity for growth and transition at this time. But it won't be an easy voyage. You'll navigate through the deepest corners of your consciousness to uncover the things that need to be healed and the space that needs to be created in order to transmute energy.
If you lean into this transformative energy and trust that the Universe is guiding you through it, you can expect to see major interpersonal shifts like releasing people-pleasing tendencies and rediscovering your power after heartache. Pisces is the all-knowing of the zodiac. Arguably the most psychic of all the signs. Even if you aren't a Pisces sun or moon, you can tap into the 12th zodiac sign's energy to journey through this time.
When Is the Full Moon in Pisces?
The Super Blue Moon in Pisces will peak on Aug. 30 at 9:35 p.m. ET. Expect to gaze at this spectacular lunar display overnight from the 30th to the 31st. It will be a sight to see.
What Does the 2023 Full Moon in Pisces Mean?
Close your eyes under the Super Blue Moon in Pisces and ride its watery energy to open the third eye and see with renewed vision. Pisces is the last sign of the zodiac just like this super blue moon concludes the month of August. It is a statement. It is an ending of something that needs closure.
Self-mastery is a theme with Pisces, which is ruled by Jupiter, the planet of expansion, and Neptune, the planet of psychic receptivity, inspiration, and dreams. The latter planet rules spirituality and can attract illusion and confusion so, be mindful of the things that come up during the Super Blue Moon in Pisces. Not everything that glitters is gold. Be wary of things that seem too good to be true because they likely are exactly that.
The Super Blue Moon in Pisces brings awareness unlike most full moons this year. It is a prime time to lay it all out and see yourself, the people you keep around you, and the bigger picture of your life more clearly if you wish. Show yourself compassion and love as you uncover the magic within and release the lower vibrational energy that's been dragging you down. You swim like the powerful Neptune, king of the sea while opening your heart to pure empathy for yourself and others all around you with the energy of Jupiter. Always remember you have the power to co-create a life filled with joy and majesty.
What Is the Spiritual-Cleansing Prayer to Say For August's Full Moon in Pisces?
Great Mystery. All-Knowing Universe. I trust and believe that a release is needed at this time. Guide me to becoming fully aware of my being and what lies on the path to my own greatness. I release those things and trust that they must go because they no longer serve a purpose in my life. Thank you for giving me strength and clarity. Han Han Katú. So, be it.
What Tarot Card Goes Well With the Full Moon in Pisces?
Moon Card — Like Pisces, the Moon card in the tarot represents going deep within, doing shadow work, and uncovering illusions.
What Chakra Goes Well With the Full Moon in Pisces?
Sacral Chakra - Pisces is closely aligned with the sacral chakra, which is our center for creativity, sensuality, and emotions.
Spiritual-Cleansing Limpia Recipe For the Super Blue Moon in Pisces
Basil, fennel, and/or brahmi herbs
Lavender, ylang-ylang, sandalwood, and/or jasmine essential oils
Pink or green candle
Pink Himalayan salt
Sage and Palo Santo
Fluorite, aquamarine, and/or amethyst crystals
1. Begin by preparing a bucket of mop water with hot water, your favorite floor cleaner, several splashes of Florida Water, and several splashes of Rue Water, which removes negative energy and evil eye.
2. Mop your floors while singing, praying, dancing, and even laughing. Bring in the joy as you remove unwanted energy from your space. This will uplift your spiritual limpia ritual.
3. Once your floors are clean and dry, light a pink or green candle and surround its base with the crystals you choose. Place whatever else you'd like to create a Super Blue Moon in Pisces altar.
4. Fill up a pot of water and bring it to a simmer.
5. Add a few handfuls of the herbs you choose as well as 1-2 cups of Pink Himalayan Salt, and allow the salt to dissolve fully while the herbs simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Remove the herb-infused water from the heat and allow it to cool to a warm temperature.
7. Strain the cooled water into a big bowl and add several drops of essential oils. Mix it in with your hands. Pray and set your intentions as you do so.
8. Add several splashes of Florida Water to your limpia and mix it in with your hands, making every step intentional.
9. Next, cover the top of the water with water lilies.
10. Bring the bowl with you to the shower or wherever you intend to use it. If you could do it outside, that would be beautiful. But it is not required.
11. Gently pour the water limpia over your body as you imagine all the things you need to let go of floating away down the drain or into the earth.
12. Put your hands over your heart and allow the limpia to do its work.
13. Air dry if you can. If not, use a white or light-colored towel to pat yourself dry.