Instead of wasting time shuffling through your music library in the middle of your workout, this playlist will help take the guesswork out of the equation. If you currently run a nine-minute mile, each of these upbeat songs has the perfect BPM to help you keep pace — and stay motivated. Whether you're training for a 10K or just looking for fresh songs for your long run, there's something here for everyone.
Subscribe to the 60-minute Spotify playlist, then keep reading for the full list of tunes.
- "Knockout" — Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj
- "Backstabber" — Kesha
- "Back For You" — One Direction
- "Fly Away" — Lenny Kravitz
- "Wide Awake" — Katy Perry
- "Stuntin' Like My Daddy" — Birdman and Lil Wayne
- "Cheers (Drink to That)" — Rihanna
- "Cold War" — Janelle Monáe
- "Kids" — Sleigh Bells
- "Muscle Museum" — Muse
- "Level Up" — Sway
- "Hard to Explain" — The Strokes
- "Undercover Martyn" — Two Door Cinema Club
- "Like Eating Glass" — Block Party
- "Strip Me" — Natasha Bedingfield
- "You Could Have It So Much Better" — Franz Ferdinand
- "Elektricity Will Keep Me Warm" — London Elektricity
If this mix isn't your speed or style, then check out all our workout playlists here to find something that suits your needs and taste.
Remember: you will need to download the free Spotify software or the app to listen to our playlists.