A Timeline of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Blink-and-You-Missed-It Romance
Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston caused their very own internet meltdown in June when they were spotted making out on the beach near the singer's Rhode Island home, just two weeks after Taylor and DJ Calvin Harris broke up. But things seem to have ended just as quickly as they began, as news broke on Tuesday that the couple of three months has called it quits. While their romance was short, it was definitely eventful. Taylor and Tom were not shy about flaunting their love with lavish trips all over the world, with stops in England, Rome, Australia, Rhode Island, Nashville, and LA. Keep reading to see how it all played out, then check out our full rundown of Taylor's dating history.
- May 1: Taylor and Tom were both spotted leaving Anna Wintour's house just a day before the Met Gala. At the time, Taylor was dating DJ Calvin Harris.
- May 2: The duo attended the Met Gala separately, but later met up inside, where they participated in an epic dance-off.
- June 1: Taylor and Calvin break up after a little over a year of dating. Sources stated, "There was no drama," adding, "Things just don't work out sometimes."
- June 15: Pictures surfaced of the couple cuddled up on a romantic beach date in Rhode Island, leading fans to believe that the "Bad Blood" singer had already moved on from Calvin.
- June 21: The pair was spotted dancing the night away at pal Selena Gomez's concert in Nashville, TN. Later that evening, the two put their love on display as they held hands while walking down the street with a couple of Taylor's friends.
- June 23: Taylor and Tom continue to take Nashville by storm with a cute dinner date.
- June 25: Meet the parents! The couple is seen on a casual stroll along on the beach in the UK, only this time, Tom's mom, Diana Hiddleston, joined in on the fun.
- June 27: After hopping on a quick flight to Rome, Tom and Taylor were spotted making out on top of the Colosseum, further proving that things were getting serious between these two.