Marvel has become known for tossing extra scenes in their films, so much so that it would come as more of a surprise if a movie didn't have an end-credits scene. Since 2008's Iron Man, there have been a total of 17 mid- and post-credits sequences, not including Captain America: Civil War. The latest film brings that tally up to 19 — that's right, it features both a mid-credits and post-credits scene. Don't leave the theater until you've seen both! We've detailed them here for those who want spoilers, but if you don't, just know that it's worth the wait.
- All the Questions You'll Have About Black Panther After Seeing Civil War
- Spider-Man's Intro Music Is a Jam, and It May Have a Deeper Meaning
- 35 Emotional Reactions You Had to Captain America: Civil War
- Why The Avengers Are Fighting in Captain America: Civil War
- Filling in the Blanks of Captain America's BFF, Bucky Barnes