We won't judge you for eating a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup for breakfast — heck, you have your reasons. That irresistible, comforting chocolate and peanut butter combo is so hard to resist. Now you can enjoy all that candy-bar flavor in a good-for-you way. These chocolate peanut butter overnight oats offer all that delicious sweet taste you crave, but since it's oatmeal, it's totally PC to down this entire jar.
For 400 calories, this recipe offers over 15 grams of protein and eight grams of fiber, all for under 15 grams of sugar. And since it takes minutes to prepare the night before, you won't have to fuss at all in the morning. Just grab a spoon and enjoy — you can even take this meal to-go.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips (I used Ghirardelli Semisweet Mini Chips)
- Add the first five ingredients to a small mason jar.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, mix in the peanuts and chocolate chips and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count
- Breakfast/Brunch, Granola
- North American
- 1 serving
- Total Time
- 4 minutes, 59 seconds
- Calories per serving