- 1 1/2 cups cooked brown rice (leftover from Day 10)
3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
4 cups sliced Swiss chard, divided
1 clove garlic, sliced
2 scallions, sliced, divided
1 serving sesame chicken
- Combine rice, broth, salt, half the scallions, garlic, and half the Swiss chard in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cover.
- Cook until the rice falls apart and the mixture thickens, about 45 minutes.
- Add remaining Swiss chard and stir to incorporate.
- Divide mixture in half and set half aside for Day 14 breakfast.
- Heat the sesame chicken in the microwave until steaming hot.
- Place on top of the brown rice mixture and sprinkle with remaining scallions.
Protein: 37.2 grams
Carbohydrate: 39.6 grams
Dietary Fiber: 4.565 grams
Total Sugars: 1.491 grams
Total Fat: 22.3 grams
Saturated Fat: 5.64 grams
Sodium: 676.9 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- North American