Today's recipes will definitely keep you feeling full! If didn't prep your eggs yesterday, be sure to hard-boil two this morning — one you will eat for your snack later today and the other you will use for breakfast tomorrow.
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- In a medium bowl, mash banana and whisk with almond milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, and cinnamon until combined. Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- For breakfast, portion out 1/2 of the chia pudding into a bowl or jar, and top with walnuts and cacao nibs.
- Split the remaining chia pudding in half to use in two separate snacks later in the week.
Protein: 11.7 grams
Carbohydrate: 21.4 grams
Dietary Fiber: 21 grams
Total Sugars: 7.411 grams
Total Fat: 24.6 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.412 grams
Sodium: 180.7 milligrams
- 1 cup roughly chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup rinsed and drained canned garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 ounces broiled lemon salmon (left over from Day 1)
- 1 tablespoon pesto (prepared Day 1)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a medium-sized bowl, toss together spinach, carrot, bell pepper, drained beans, and parsley.
- Chopped leftover broiled salmon and gently toss into salad mixture.
- Whisk together pesto, lemon juice, and olive oil; drizzle over the salad and toss to coat.
Protein: 29.3 grams
Carbohydrate: 26 grams
Dietary Fiber: 5 grams
Total Sugars: 7 grams
Total Fat: 24 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.325 grams
Sodium: 280 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
Protein: 7.407 grams
Carbohydrate: 1.588 grams
Dietary Fiber: .502 grams
Total Sugars: .756 grams
Total Fat: 10.2 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.086 grams
Sodium: 139.1 milligrams
- 1 medium russet potato (to bake for Day 4 lunch)
- 1 medium russet potato, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 12 ounces skinless boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 cups cut broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Poke several holes in a potato, using a knife or fork, and wrap in foil. Place in the oven, set a timer for 50 minutes, and carry on with dinner prep. You'll use this baked potato for Day 4 lunch.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, salt, and dried oregano; set aside.
- Toss potato wedges and toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil and half of the garlic spice blend.
- Space the potato wedges out evenly on 1/2 of a large aluminum-foil-covered baking sheet, leaving room on the other half of the baking sheet.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper to both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Mix together mustard, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley.
- Brush chicken thighs with the mustard mixture.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet next to the potato wedges. Bake for 20 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking time, or until potatoes are crispy and chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Reserve 2/3 cooked chicken for lunch on Days 3 and 4.
- Toss broccoli in remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and coat with the remaining spice blend. Arrange broccoli on a separate baking sheet covered in foil and roast for 15 minutes, turning once throughout cooking time, until broccoli is tender and slightly browned on the edges.
- Reserve 1/2 of the broccoli for dinner tonight, and store the other half in the refrigerator for use with Day 3 dinner.
- Serve potato wedges with 4 ounces (1/3 of the chicken prepared) of chicken, potato wedges, and 1 cup of the cooked broccoli.
Protein: 29.1 grams
Carbohydrate: 44.3 grams
Dietary Fiber: 5.103 grams
Total Sugars: 2.799 grams
Total Fat: 22.2 grams
Saturated Fat: 3.487 grams
Sodium: 134.4 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- 1 pitted medjool date, sliced open lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs
- Stuff the date with almond butter, then press into 1 teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes and cacao nibs.
Protein: 3.095 grams
Carbohydrate: 23.6 grams
Dietary Fiber: 4.421 grams
Total Sugars: 17.1 grams
Total Fat: 9.81 grams
Saturated Fat: 2.796 grams
Sodium: 53 milligrams
Check out the recipes for Day 3.