Love the functionality of Fitbit (and its impressive app!), but want the aesthetic of an Apple Watch? Say no more, fam. Fitbit's latest innovation is a design treasure, and yes . . . it comes in rose gold. Meet the Fitbit Versa: the latest smartwatch in the Fitbit family that we're certain will be on the wrists of everyone at your gym come summertime.
What's the hype about? Beyond the gorgeous design and colors, get this: four plus days of battery life! You read that correctly. No need to charge every night. And that's a pivotal feature, because you need to wear it at night in order for your Fitbit to track your sleep. Did we mention it does that? Oh, and now it can track your menstrual cycle, too. That's right ladies — if you're the person who says "Man, IDK" when your doctor asks when the last day of your period was, Fitbit's got you. And you can track your symptoms while you're at it, too. This new update will be available in the Fitbit app come May 2018.
Back to the watch: here are some more brilliant features you're going to obsess over, and that will make your day-to-day life easier. Some of these are functions that you didn't know you needed, but once you experience them, you won't be able to envision your life without them.
- Swimproof design that lets you take your Fitbit in the pool or shower.
- Text and call notifications; calendar alerts.
- Continuous heart-rate tracking.
- Customizable clockfaces.
- On-screen workouts.
- Fitbit pay with your own credit card, so you can leave the wallet at home!
- Store and play your favorite music, and download stations from Pandora — then play it via Bluetooth to your wireless headphones!
- Auto activity detector knows intuitively when you're exercising, walking, climbing stairs, etc — no need to worry about logging it manually!
The Versa starts at $200 and is now available for pre-order; its official launch is at the end of April. Bands for the Versa range from $30 to $100 depending on the material and style.
Dive into more details and beautiful photos of the new smartwatch meets fitness tracker we'll be dreaming of for the next month or so until it arrives at our doorstep.