Your dessert can be doing double duty. It can satisfy your sweet tooth while combating belly bloat. We created a popsicle that does both, and we felt that it was so magical it needed to be a unicorn pop! Watch this video to learn how the ingredients help flatten your belly, and then follow the recipe below to make your own batch.
- 3/4 cup ruby red grapefruit juice or grapefruit juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup organic unsweetened hibiscus tea
- 1 to 2 teaspoons organic agave
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- Brew the hibiscus tea and set aside to cool.
- Prepare the fruit and fill each popsicle mold with the fresh fruit. Start by inserting your popsicle stick into the quartered kiwi and securing it into the mold; then add the rest of the fruit.
- Mix together the grapefruit juice, brewed hibiscus tea, and desired amount of agave in a measuring cup. Pour the mix into your molds and freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, remove from mold and enjoy!
- 4 servings
- Total Time
- 8 hours