Take advantage of the season's fresh strawberries and make this fruity salad dressing. It's refreshing and tangy — just the perfect topping to add to fresh greens and veggies from the garden or farmers market.
Why make salad dressing when you can buy it at the store? Because this whips up in minutes and the fresh flavor can't be found in a bottle. Keep reading to learn this simple 76-calorie recipe.
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until smooth. Drizzle on your salad and store the rest in a sealed container in the fridge.
Source: Calorie Count
- Salads, Condiments/Sauces, Dressings
- 4 servings
- Cook Time
- 5 minutes
- Calories per serving