You've come up with a million and one excuses not to work out, but there's a part of you that knows you should. When you need a little inner motivation, tell yourself one of these things and it should help motivate you to grab those sneakers and get your sweat on.
- "I always feel better after it's done."
- "Every workout brings me closer to my goals."
- "A short workout is better than no workout."
- "Dinner (or breakfast or lunch) will taste so much better after I'm done."
- "I'll sleep better tonight."
- "Today's workout is tomorrow's body."
- "I can rest tomorrow."
- "I won't regret this."
- "I'm lucky that I'm able to work out."
- "It's one hour out of my 24-hour day. I can make time for it."
Product Credit: Rebecca Minkoff sweatshirt, Alternative Apparel zip up jacket, Nike leggings, Nike sneakers