This stability exercise is a great move for firing up the inner thighs and abs.
- Lie on your back with your hips and knees at 90-degree angles. Place the ball between your knees.
- Exhale, pull your abs to your spine, and squeeze the ball with your thighs. Hold the squeeze for a count of three, and then release.
- Work the abs even more by lowering your heels toward the floor as you exhale and returning to the starting position as you inhale.
- Only lower the legs as far as you can while keeping your back in contact with the mat.
- Do 15 reps for a set, and do two to three sets.