Increase side-to-side spinal flexibility and help your stomach relax in this reclined twisting posture.
- After Bridge, lie on your back and wrap your left toes around the back of your right ankle, just like in Eagle Pose.
- Extend your arms out in cactus position with your elbows at right angles, palms facing up.
- Slowly lower both knees to the left. Rest them on the ground, and turn your head to the right.
- Hold here for at least 10 breaths, feeling your spine lengthen and twist. You may even hear some "cracks."
- Use your abs to lift your knees back to center. Uncross your legs, and cross them the opposite way, with your left knee on top. Slowly lower both knees to the right, and look over your left shoulder.
Source: Laughing River Yoga