- Begin in plank position.
- Take a breath in, and then exhale to bend your elbows, lowering into a push-up.
- Inhale to straighten your arms, and at the top of your push-up, lift your left arm straight up overhead, rotating your torso to stack your shoulders, and turn your heels to the right, making a T shape with your body.
- Exhale to place your left palm back on the ground, and lower into a push-up.
- Inhale to straighten your arms, and lift your right arm up overhead, rotating your torso and turning heels to the left.
- Exhale to place your right hand back on the ground.
- Doing a T push-up on both sides counts as one rep.
- Complete as many reps as you can safely and effectively in the time stated each day. This is a challenging move, so hold plank position a few seconds longer if you need to rest between push-ups, or do the push-up portion with one or both knees down.