It's one of those retro gym moves that gets the job done! Tone the backs of your arms with classic triceps dips.
- Position your hands shoulder width apart on the floor or on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your booty in front of the bench with your legs out in front of you and feet placed about hip width apart on the floor.
- Straighten your arms, and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Now slowly bend at your elbows, and lower your upper body toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands, and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep.