Reverse Lunge and Press
This shoulder-shaping move will also target the thighs and butt.
- Stand with your feet together, holding the weights at your shoulders with your palms facing out.
- Step your left foot back coming into a lunge, making 90-degree angles with your front and back knee.
- Push off your left foot, bringing your left knee forward so it is even with your left hip, while raising your arms above your head. Do this motion with control.
- Without touching the floor with your left foot, step back into the lunge to start your second rep.
- To complete one set, do 10 to 12 reps, then switch legs.
- Repeat for one or two more sets.