The kettlebell swing is one of my favorite cardio exercises and it is also awesome for building all the muscles on the back of your body, especially your glutes.
- Start with a kettlebell between your feet and your feet a bit over shoulder width apart.
- Lift the kettlebell with both hands and swing it back behind you.
- Exhale sharply and swing the kettlebell forward explosively, powering the movement with your hips.
- At the top of the swing, inhale swiftly and swing it back down and repeat.
- Train for 30 seconds, then rest for 30 seconds. Once you get better at swings you can either aim to fit more reps in the 30 seconds or work up to training for 60 seconds.