Lying Butt Lifts
This tones the butt and hamstrings, but squeezing a block or pillow between your legs also works the inner thighs.
- Lie flat on your back on a mat with your knees bent and your arms at your sides. Feet should be hip distance apart.
- Slowly raise your pelvis up toward the ceiling to a point where your body will be at about a 40- to 45-degree angle relative to the floor.
- At the top of the movement, be sure to really flex your butt for one second — try to make it a long second.
- Now slowly return to the start position to complete one rep.
- Complete three sets of 12 to 15.