Side Lateral Arm Raise
Side lateral raises will work both your anterior and medial delts or the front and outward sides of your shoulders.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart holding a pair of dumbbells. Your palms will face the sides of your legs.
- Keeping your arms straight, but with your elbows slightly bent, raise both arms out to your sides. Your palms too will be facing downward.
- At the top of the movement, your arms will be straight out and parallel to the floor.
- Pause for one second, then slowly begin lower your arms back to starting position.
- Complete three sets of 8 to 12 reps.