Hanging Knee Raise
- Start by hanging on a pull-up bar with palms facing out, or use the ab straps and hang with your arms inside of them. Use a box or bench if you need help reaching the bar.
- Pull your shoulder blades down your back to keep your shoulders away from your ears.
- Engage your abs as you simultaneously lift both knees up to your chest with control.
- Lower your legs down slowly, and return to the starting position. This completes one rep.
- Avoid swinging during this move to ensure you're really working your abs.
- If this move is too hard, you can do seated knee tucks or reverse crunches on the ground.