Summer Stone Fruit Pops
Perfect for Summer and full of vitamin C and antioxidants, these popsicles are "a celebration of the stone fruit that's in season right this minute," Tori said.
Ingredients for peach puree:
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
Ingredients for cherry puree:
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 2/3 cup pomegranate juice
- Puree the peach and orange juice and set aside.
- Separately, puree the cherries with pomegranate juice.
- Pour peach puree into each popsicle mold until 1/3 full.
- Optional: Add a handful of chopped cherries to the peach layer.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours, until slightly firm.
- Pour cherry puree on top of the frozen peach puree, until each mold is 2/3 full. Freeze for another 1-2 hours.
- Top the molds with remaining peach puree. (Optional: Add more chopped cherries into the final layer.)
- Place sticks into the popsicle and freeze overnight.
Makes approximately 10 popsicles.