Dumbbell Power Clean
- Start in a slight squat (close to a 45-degree bend in your knees) with a 10-pound dumbbell in your right hand.
- Make sure that your back is flat, your weight is shifted back into your heels, and your right arm is extended down, in front of your right shin.
- From here, drive your right arm straight up leading with your elbow. Simultaneously drive your heels through the ground, doing a slight jump coming into a fully extended position.
- Next, flip your wrist so that the dumbbell is tight by your right shoulder as you lower into your squat position.
- Stand up and straighten your right arm overhead. This completes one rep.