Get ready to turn up, tune up, and fuel up! The fitness and wellness programming you love from POPSUGAR Play/Ground is coming to LA for one day only. Don't miss the first-ever POPSUGAR Grounded, our immersive wellness event on Saturday, March 7, at Goya Studios in Los Angeles. There will be powerful workouts, soulful workshops, inspiring discussions with game-changing women, and more!
Whether you want to rev up or cool down, there are tons of fun activities to enjoy at the event! Visit the Body Garage to gear up your mind and body with electric workouts led by top instructors including Tone It Up and Koya Webb. Ready to take a breather? Cool down at the Rest Stop, a soul space for spirit-expanding moments, centering spaces, self-care workshops, and inspirational panels. Shop POPSUGAR merch at the PS Mini Mart, and stop by the Fuel Station to purchase breakfast, lunch, snacks, and more.
Don't miss all of the amazing trainers and fitness experts coming to POPSUGAR Grounded!
- Tone It Up: Tone It Up founders Katrina Scott and Karena Dawn will be leading two fun and action-packed workout sessions as well as an afternoon meet and greet.
- Koya Webb: Yoga teacher and holistic health coach Koya Webb will guide you through centering yoga session followed by a calming meditation.
- LIT Method: Find out what everyone loves about LIT Method at their low-impact high-intensity training session.
- Body by Simone: Get moving at trainer Simone de la Rue's much-loved dance-cardio class. High-intensity cardio mixed with strength training will energize your mind, body, and spirit.
- Jake Dupree: Class FitSugar favorite Jake Dupree is coming to POPSUGAR Grounded to lead a hard-hitting barre workout, complete with his signature sassy humor.
- POUND.ROCKOUT.WORKOUT: Get ready for an exhilarating full-body session that uses light-weight exercise drumsticks to help you let loose and rock out.
- Deja Riley: Dance your heart out with Dance FitSugar host Deja Riley at her high-energy dance cardio session.
- Louise Hazel: Gold-medal Olympian and founder of Slay gym, Louise Hazel will be hosting a challenging and transformative workout session to help you strengthen and tone from head-to-toe.
Visit popsugargrounded.com to see the full lineup and to grab your tickets.There are three types of tickets available for the event:
- Morning Rise from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Afternoon Shine from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Full-Day Rise & Shine from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tickets for the Morning Rise and Afternoon Shine sessions are $25, and the Full-Day Rise is $40. So, if you think about it, you could get four hours of amazing workouts, discussions, and more for the cost of your average one-hour workout class. Don't miss out, and grab your tickets now!
Special thanks to our sponsors Core Hydration, Natural Vitality CALM, U by Kotex, Nature's Way Alive!, and Koolaburra by UGG for their support.