- 1 oz. White Walker by Johnnie Walker
- 1/4 oz. Lagavulin Single Malt
- 1 oz. mint black tea syrup
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- Lavender dry soda to top off
- Garnish with black tea dust
Method: Add all of the ingredients (except soda) into a shaker and dry-shake vigorously without ice. Then fill the shaker with ice and shake again. Strain into a highball glass. Pour a little lavender soda between the empty halves of the shaker to pick up any residual egg white, then top the glass with the soda, and garnish.