You probably know that a woman needs between 25 and 30 grams of fiber each day. I'm sorry to say, but that morning bowl of cereal may not be enough, so here are some high-fiber, low-cal snacks you can nosh on to make sure you're getting your fiber fill.
- 1 large apple (with skin): 116 calories, 5.4 grams fiber
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries: 32 calories, 4 grams fiber
- 3 large figs: 142 calories, 5.6 grams fiber
- 3/4 cup Go Lean Crunch cereal: 143 calories, 6 grams fiber
- 1 large kiwi: 46 calories, 2.25 grams fiber
- 6 ounces baby carrots: 60 calories, 3 grams fiber
- 1 large orange: 86 calories, 4.4 grams fiber
- 1 slice Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Bread with 1 tablespoon Sabra Hummus: 135 calories, 4.5 grams fiber
- 1 large Bosc pear (with skin): 121 calories, 6.5 grams fiber
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries: 150 calories, 5 grams fiber
If you have any other snack suggestions that are high in fiber, share them in the comment section below.