You'll Love the Royal Family's Sweet Quotes About Princess Charlotte
Princess Charlotte may only be 1-year-old, but she's already made a big splash in the royal family! In addition to her appearances at her picture-perfect christening, in her adorable first portraits with her brother, Prince George, and her Buckingham Palace balcony debut, the little royal is obviously the apple of everyone's eye. Case in point: the sweet things Prince William has said about his new family of four. Keep reading to see some of the more endearing words spoken about the baby princess and then take a look at what the royal family has said about Prince George over the years.
- Prince William to Professor Christopher Dobson at Cambridge University in October 2015: "Charlotte is very ladylike. He said they were both delightful of course."
- Prince Charles after Charlotte's birth: "I really was hoping for a girl. She is beautiful. I was hoping for a granddaughter — someone to look after me when I am very old."
- Queen Elizabeth II after Charlotte's arrival: "We love to have another girl."
- Prince Harry days after her birth: "She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her."
- Prince William: "She's been a little joy of heaven. It's fantastic having a lovely little family."