After much anticipation, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life was finally released this weekend, but unfortunately for a lot of fans, the reboot left us with more questions than answers. Even though Luke and Lorelai finally get their fairy-tale ending, the fate of Rory's love life is still up in the air. And don't even get us started on those final four words!
- Who is the father of Rory's baby?
- Who wrote Emily that letter she mentions in therapy?
- Does Lorelai buy the Annex?
- Did Rory or Logan start the affair?
- Are Luke and Lorelai going to have a baby?
- What has Mr. Kim been doing all these years?
- Does Michel stay at the Dragonfly Inn?
- Is Rory's book going to get published?
- Are Gypsy and Emily's maid, Berta, actually twins separated at birth?
- Is Jess Rory's Luke?
- Who is Dean's new wife?
- Is Sookie back in Stars Hollow for good?
- Who buys Richard and Emily's house?
- Do Paris and Doyle get back together?
- Where are Sookie and Jackson's kids?
- What does Odette look like?
- What is the real WiFi password at Luke's?
Let's just say, if Amy Sherman-Palladino does decide to do another season, she should definitely use these questions as the main plot points.