Aww! All the Sweet Things Love Is Blind's Cameron and Lauren Have Said About Each Other
Out of all the couples on Love Is Blind, Lauren and Cameron have definitely come out with the most stable and adorable relationship. While others have dealt with major drama or are still single, these two have weathered the long time since filming and have come out the other side happier than ever. It's evident when they talk about each other how in love they are — and because we love love so much, we've rounded up some of the sweetest things they've said about each other. From post-show interviews to their own words on camera, here are some of our favorite things that Lauren and Cameron have said about each other.
On Their First Meetings
- "Prince charming," Lauren said, when asked for her first impression of Cameron post-pod. "Awestruck," Cameron added to CNN.
- "It's pretty apt to say that we were seeing each other's souls," Cameron told CNN.
- "At a certain point, I had no more doubts about that this was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with because we were able to delve so deep in our conversations, and in a way that I think neither of us had before," said Cameron to People.
On Falling For Each Other
- "Finding Cameron and connecting with him like I did, and never having had that connection with someone is like, jarring to me. Like, 'Oh sh*t this is real. Like, I've really fallen for him, I really love him, I really see a future with him. I want to have this man's babies,'" said Lauren to Elite Daily.
- "Cameron is so loving — the most loving man that I've ever been with. I feel so fortunate to have found someone who can finally love me properly," Lauren told Elite Daily.
- "There's so much I love about you. You made me want to be a better man, and you have everything that I need in a partner. I feel very blessed to have you in my life," Cameron said in his wedding vows.
- "On our second date when Cameron and I were crying together as we talked about our families, I knew for me, I had never experienced this before. This man is special. He has to be or stay in my life in some capacity," Lauren told The Knot.
On Their Post-Show Life
- "We have a little puppy dog — he's our first child. It's honestly like having a kid. That's what I told Cam — like, he is really teaching us patience for when we get ready for a human baby," Lauren told Elite Daily.
- "After we got engaged and we saw each other during the reveal, my whole mentality about the experiment and the process shifted to focusing on: How are Lauren and I going to make it to our wedding and be in a healthy spot? So I stopped thinking about the cameras. I was just thinking about Lauren. I was kind of in my own world with her," said Cameron in an interview with The Washington Post.
- "Lauren's made me a bit more bubbly or expressive," Cameron told the The Washington Post.
- "He's very smart and intelligent, so I'm always learning something new from him, whether it's words or just things about the world and philosophy. Even his little sayings, I'm starting to pick them up. It's like we're becoming one entity. We're one soul now," Lauren said in the same interview.