- 1 medium baked russet potato
3/4 cup chopped cooked chicken (leftover from Day 2 dinner)
1 cup chopped baby spinach
1/2 cup marinara
1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix chicken and baby spinach into marinara sauce in a microwavable container.
- If preparing this to eat at work later, pack the marinara mixture in a separate container from the potato, and continue with the next steps when you're ready to eat.
- Microwave the marinara mixture until steaming hot, about 1 minute.
- Slice potato lengthwise, but don’t cut all the way through.
- Mash the flesh lightly with a fork and pour the marinara mixture over the top.
- Serve your potato pizza with a 1/2 cup blueberries on the side.
Protein: 24.1 grams
Carbohydrate: 74.7 grams
Dietary Fiber: 10.2 grams
Total Sugars: 27.6 grams
Total Fat: 6.046 grams
Saturated Fat: 1.226 grams
Sodium: 664.9 milligrams
- Main Dishes
- North American