Feel Strong and Sexy This Summer With Halle Berry's Equipment-Free, Ab-Shredding Workout
Just in case you didn't know, Halle Berry does not play when it comes to her health. She loves a good ab-strengthening workout, and her most recent "Fitness Friday" ab workout is all the proof you need.
"For me, this Summer will be about the power of being sexy strong," Halle said in her Instagram caption. "Being sexy starts with feeling sexy, and when you focus on loving all of you — watch just how sexy you feel," she continued.
You can do this workout anywhere, and it will "ignite your whole core no matter where you are," Halle said. If strong and sexy is on your Summer agenda, you've got to try Halle's equipment-free ab workout — all you need is a small towel.
Halle's Equipment-Free Ab Workout
- Straight-arm towel sit-up: 10 to 20 reps
- Straight-arm slow Russian twist: 10 to 20 reps
- Squat, press, and jump through burpee: 10 to 20 reps
- Overhead towel Bulgarian back lunge and side knee: 10 to 20 reps
- Mega plyo skater: 10 to 20 reps