If you love sorbet, this pineapple nice cream is a must-try frozen treat. It's creamy. It's smooth. And it's dairy-free! You can easily whip up a batch of this tropical treat at home. It takes just minutes to make, and all you need is a blender or food processor.
For just 110 calories, this three-ingredient dessert can be served in a small bowl or in a cup of pineapple juice. It is best eaten ASAP, but if you don't have someone to share it with, store leftovers in a small covered glass container in the freezer.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- Place all three ingredients in the blender or food processor, and turn it on. Every minute or so, stop and scrape down the sides.
- After several minutes, you should have an evenly creamy consistency.
- Spoon it into your dish, or get fancy with a piping bag and a star nozzle, and swirl it all around.
- Enjoy on its own, or top with sliced cherries, a bit of unsweetened shredded coconut, or a few chocolate chips.
Source: Calorie Count
- Desserts, Ice cream
- North American
- 2 servings
- Total Time
- 5 minutes
- Calories per serving