Jeanette Jenkins's Abs, Legs, and Glutes Living-Room Workout
This Workout Fires Up Your Abs, Glutes, and Legs — and Is Perfect For Small Spaces
Throughout the past few months, I have loved trying out different at-home workouts, from upbeat dance workouts to chill yoga flows. But I am learning that some exercises work better than others with the space constraints and loud, creaky floors of my small Manhattan apartment.
If these problems sound familiar to you, celebrity trainer Jeanette Jenkins's latest Instagram workout video may be the solution. Her nine-exercise living-room abs, legs, and glutes sequence does not require much space, and it is quiet enough that it won't disturb your downstairs neighbors. You also don't need any equipment. Basically, you can add these low-maintenance moves to your fitness routine ASAP.
Jenkins recommends doing 10-20 reps of each exercise and one to three sets of the circuit. Always remember to listen to your body and take rest breaks whenever you need them.
- Knee-to-elbow cross torso
- Long-arm, long-leg cross torso
- Inner-thigh crisscross open
- Outer-thigh big leg circles
- Outer-thigh big leg circles, reverse direction
- Outer-thigh leg lifts with point and flex
- Single-leg glute bridge pulses
- Inner thighs and abs froggies
- Standing splits with leg reach
Click here for more health and wellness stories, tips, and news.