Pure Barre Leg and Upper-Body Lifts
This exercise from Pure Barre targets thighs, love handles, and glutes:
- Begin by lying down with your belly on the mat, toes together and knees apart.
- Ground your palms on the floor, placing them on top of one another with your forehead resting on the back of the hands.
- With your legs still floating off the ground, lift your forearms up in one motion.
- Keep your back and seat engaged while you lift your upper and lower body together. Do this 10-15 times.
- Now, stay lifted as you extend your arms back behind you to grab hold of your ankles.
- Relax your shoulders and stay active in the stretch for 10 counts. Keep your whole body engaged, holding your highest position for the best stretch.