Alternating Forward Lunge
- Stand tall with your feet hip's width distance apart. Bend the elbows at your sides or rest your hands on the hips.
- Step forward with the right foot, lowering your hips until both knees are bent at about a 90-degree angle. Keep the front knee directly above the ankle, and lower the left knee to just above the floor.
- Keep the weight in your heels as you push back to the starting position, completing one rep.
- Repeat stepping with the left foot this time, completing a second rep.
- Keep alternating for a total of 10 reps.