Burpee With Plank Jack
- Stand with the feet hip-distance apart.
- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do a plank jack by jumping both feet wide, then jump the feet together.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to plank.
- Step or jump the feet forward to the hands and stand up.
If this workout seems too difficult, start with one or two reps of each burpee variation, and then work your way up. There are two ways to complete this challenge. Either do all reps of the same burpee variation before moving on to the next variation (ex: five classic burpees, then five mountain-climber burpees, etc,) or, if you prefer more variety, do all five variations at once, then repeat the set of those five burpees for the designated number of reps.
|Day of Month||Number of Reps||Number of Burpees|
|Day 1||5 reps of each||25|
|Day 2||5 reps of each||25|
|Day 3||6 reps of each||30|
|Day 5||6 reps of each||30|
|Day 6||7 reps of each||35|
|Day 7||7 reps of each||35|
|Day 9||8 reps of each||40|
|Day 10||8 reps of each||40|
|Day 11||9 reps of each||45|
|Day 13||9 reps of each||45|
|Day 14||10 reps of each||50 reps (you made it!)|