Forward Backward Lunge
- Stand with the feet together.
- Put weight in the left foot, lift your right knee up, and step into a forward lunge. The front knee should be at a 90-degree angle with the left knee just barely hovering above the ground.
- Push into your right heel, come to stand, and immediately step the right foot behind you into a reverse lunge with the left knee at a 90-degree angle.
- This counts as one rep.
- Without stopping, move through eight to 10 reps on this side and then repeat on the other side for another eight to 10.
- Shake out the legs and repeat for another two sets.