- From Down Dog, step both feet together so your big toes are touching. Keeping your left heel on the mat, raise your right leg in the air, coming into Three-Legged Dog.
- Bend your knee, coming into Arching Three-Legged Dog.
- Slowly lower your right foot to the floor behind you as you simultaneously raise your right arm in the air. You're essentially rotating your body 180 degrees so your belly is pointing up toward the ceiling. Readjust your feet so they are parallel and slightly wider than hip-width apart.
- Press firmly into your feet to lift your hips high, engaging your glutes and hamstrings, and extend your right arm over your face.
- Hold here for five complete breaths, gazing at your extended hand or up toward the ceiling.
- Repeat this pose on the other side.