Low Crescent Lunge
Low Crescent Lunge gives you an amazing stretch through your quads, groin, and the front of your hips, Liza said, while strengthening and increasing mobility in your lower back.
- From Forward Fold, step your right foot back, and lower your right knee to the floor. Keep your left knee directly over your ankle.
- Inhale to raise the arms up, sinking the pelvis toward the floor to intensify the stretch in the hips. Look up to intensify the stretch, and open your chest. You can also hold the pose with your hands on your knees.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Come out of the pose by curling your right toes under, placing your hands on the ground.
- Come into a plank position, then walk back into Standing Forward Fold.
- Repeat with your left leg.