Resistance Band Sprint
- Anchor a superband to a stationary object like a squat rack, or place the band around your waist and have someone hold the band behind your back.
- With the band comfortably around your waist, take about two to three steps forward. This will apply tension to the band. The further out you walk from the anchor point, the more resistance/tension you'll place on the band.
- Start to pump your arms and legs, increasing your pace to a comfortable sprint. Be sure to keep your chest tall (you don't want to bend forward at your hips).
- Continue to run in place until you can't any more. With control, slow your pace down until you're no longer running, and step back so that there's no tension on the band.
- If this move is too advanced, perform high knees.