Side-Lying Inner Thigh
- Lie down on your side with your legs straight. Rest your head completely on your arm or prop yourself up on your forearm.
- Take the Pilates ring and place one of the handles on the floor near your feet. Then, place your bottom ankle on the inside of the ring to secure it to the floor.
- Place your top ankle on the outside top handle of the ring.
- Squeeze the ring until it looks like an oval, then release the tension slowly.
- Maintain a long body, making sure both legs are the same length — the only body part that should be moving is your top leg.
- Do three sets with 10 repetitions each. For a bonus challenge, hold for 10 seconds, then perform 10 tiny pulses in each set.