Scissors With a Weight Plate
- Start by lying flat on your back on a yoga mat. Bend your knees and position your feet firmly on the mat, ensuring that your hips and knees are together. Imprint your spine into the mat and bring your legs into tabletop position, ensuring that your knees are stacked over your hips, your toes are pointed, and your shins are parallel to the floor. Rest your hands gently on your knees.
- Lower your right leg toward the mat as far as you can while maintaining an imprinted spine.
- Elevate your right leg to return to the starting position.
- Lower your left leg toward the mat as far as you can while maintaining an imprinted spine.
- Elevate your left leg to return to the starting position. Continue alternating between right and left for 20 reps (10 per side).