You go to Starbucks on the regular and likely have your standard order, but this Summer, here's a challenge that should be easy to swallow: each visit, try one of these 10 icy drinks, then check it off the list. You'll expose your taste buds to everything Starbucks has to order plus cool down deliciously while you're at it. The beverages run the full gamut, from unsweetened cold brew to fizzy sodas to indulgent s'mores Frappuccinos. Go ahead — get crazy and mix up your order! You'll be glad you did.
- Bottled Cold Brew: Be on the lookout for the release of Starbucks's first bottled cold brew. It guarantees the same taste and flavor as the cold brew served in the stores. BTW, it's different than iced coffee (which is hot coffee served over ice and sweetened)
- Shaken Iced Passion Tango: You've probably had the black and green iced tea before, but have you ever had the pink passion tea? With flavors like rose and hibiscus, its tart flavor will quench your thirst when the weather is blazing. Remember to ask for less ice and no water, so you get the most ounces of tea possible!
- Evolution Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie: For a filling breakfast or a midday snack, this Greek yogurt smoothie satisfies.
- Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refreshers: If you like fruit juice, consider getting your caffeine fix with a sweet refresher. The Tech editor orders one of these every single day.
- Fizzio Handcrafted Sodas: For a refreshing, fizzy, caffeine-free way to cool down, turn to these fun-flavored Fizzios, like brown sugar ginger ale and orangecicle. FYI, they are only available through July 11 at select stores in the Sunbelt region.
- Mini Frappuccino: Starbucks is now making cup sizes seasonal. If you love Frappuccinos but don't want to commit to a large size, the 10-ounce baby Frapp has you covered.
- Iced Green Tea Latte: This is my Summer go-to. I always order my matcha latte with soy milk and unsweetened, since both the soy milk and matcha powder have enough sugar to turn the drink into a confection. Be sure to ask the barista to shake up the matcha (or better yet, blend it with the milk in the blender), otherwise all the matcha powder will sink to the bottom.
- Iced Caramel Macchiato: If you take your iced coffees sweet and creamy, try this drink, which is sweetened with vanilla syrup and caramel drizzle.
- Caramel Waffle Cone Crème Frappuccino: It's like getting an ice cream cone but in drink form.
- S'mores Frappuccino: The legendary, iconic Frappuccino needs to be tried at least once.
One item you won't find on this list is the Wine Fraggino, or wine blended with ice. Please, Starbucks, make our dreams come true by releasing it stateside this Summer!