Looking for a quick and easy snack? Packed with healthy fats and protein, this one will keep you feeling full all the way until dinner, so you can avoid late-afternoon nibbling that can lead to weight gain.
I used two twists of Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning, but a little salt and pepper or a dash of hot sauce would be just as tasty!
- 1 avocado
- 3 ounces low-fat cottage cheese
- Spices of your choice (optional)
- Cut an avocado in half. Use the side without the pit, and save the other half for later, since the pit can help keep the green flesh from browning.
- Fill the hole with 3 ounces of low-fat cottage cheese and add some spice if you please.
- Use a spoon to scoop bites right out of the avocado peel. You don't even need to bother with dirtying a dish.
Source: Calorie Count
- Makes 1 serving
- Calories per serving